Growing Your Business With Binance
You can receive payments from any user of the Binance App via Binance Pay. Binance is readily available in more than 180 countries, and its platform offers the capacity to process more than 1.4 million orders in a second. Binance Pay is built into the Binance App which is available on IOS, Android, Windows and the web browser.
Quick Binance Statistics 2022
- Binance secured a profit between $800 million and $1 billion in 2020.
- $7.7 trillion annual crypto exchange volume for Binance in 2021.
- The annual spot trading for Binance in 2021 has become 7x bigger than the previous year.
- $76 billion in 24-hour peak trading volume for Binance in 2021.
- 30 million customers use Binance based on 2022 statistics.
- 50% growth for Binance native coin price between September and October 2021.
- $20 billion in revenue for Binance in 2021.
- $300 billion market value for Binance as of the first quarter of 2022.
Receive Business Payments From Any Binance User
Business in Ghana (and in other parts of Africa) are benefiting from the growth of Binance user base. Being a merchant who knows how to use Binance Pay means you can receive payments from anywhere in the world instantly and withdraw it to cash the same day.
Visitors to your country who use Binance can shop at your outlet without stress.
Binance can give your business free global publicity.
No one can hold up payments for your business.
The icing on the cake is that, if you have an online shop, you can integrate Binance Pay to receive orders from over 180 countries
To sign up you will need to have the following to get your business advertised
- Business Name
- Your Name
- An ID (Ghana Card, Driver’s License or Passport)
- Business Physical location information
- Business logo (We can create one for you for a small fee)
- Business documents (is an optional) if you want to create an entity account
Follow this link or use the form below to sign up